CNC millingWe offer a wide spectrum of milling services on our CNC vertical and horizontal milling machines from a recognized Japanese producer of machines, MAZAK.
1. Vertical milling machines
- Our largest machine has a worktable of 750x1750 mm and a manifold (stepless adjustable program - 4th axle) which among others allows machining of workpieces under different angles, spiral milling, etc.
- We have machines with changing tables which allow the highest intensity of machining (no dead time for workpiece clamping).
- Our larger, stable vertical machines are provided with ISO 50 clamping which ensures a more stable machining process. In addition, we have a machine with up to 25.000 min-1 revolutions which is ideal for machining of workpieces from ALU and similar materials demanding higher revolutions.
2. Horizontal milling machines
- Both machines have changing tables of 680x680 mm which increase machining intensity, with no dead times necessary for workpiece clamping.
- One machine has a steplessly adjusted revolving table (4th axle) which allows the manufacture of worms, spirals, etc.
- Today, we are planning to buy a new, larger horizontal milling machine MAZAK HCN 8800 which will make it possible for us to clamp even larger workpieces (max. Ø1450mmx1450mm) in addition to highly efficient machining ensured by a spindle with 10,000 min-1 and 37 KW power. It will in addition to a continuous 4th axle (revolving table) provide for external and internal turning or shaping of workpieces.
These machines are distinguished for extreme accuracy of machining up to 0.01 mm!
Workpieces from various materials can be machined, e.g. all sorts of steel, INOX, ALU, plastics, bronze, various castings, forgings and hardened materials up to 60 HRC hardness.
Our products are meant in particular for hydraulic motors, hoisting equipment, cranes, mechanical engineering, transport devices, turbines, etc.